4 ears corn
2 (12 ounce) cans beer
- Wash Corn.
- Place corn in a dish and pour beer over to cover (may also use a large baggie) Set in fridge for at least 6-8 hours, overnight is best.
- Drain corn and place on a hot grill, turning frequently till done, about 5 minutes.
- If you would rather do this in a smoker, Preheat smoker to 250°F.
- Place corn on racks, and stack racks in smoker.
- Cook for 1 to 2 hours, turning every 20 minutes or so.
- Either way, kernels should give easily under pressure when done.
Read more at myfridgefood.com